Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello Again!

I know it has been so long since I last posted! I hope everyone had a wonderful, joyous, and thankful holiday season! It’s almost the New Year which holds so much! New freebies, New coupons, and New starts for The Free Central! That’s right - sometime in 2009 you’re going to see some changes come to The Free Central (and we hope you enjoy them!). Anyway - I’ll still be posting freebies, deals, coupons, and my favorite frugal tips and articles - but I’m also going to start doing reviews! That’s right - I recently signed up for a site called Review Stream where you can post your reviews on products you have. I’m also looking into some other blog/review sites - so please leave a comment if you know of any good ones! Anyways - I recently have been blog reading like crazy and have compiled a list of my favorite blogs out there!

Farm Home Life
Being Frugal
Gather Little By Little
Kingdom First Mom
My Two Dollars
Deal Seeking Mom
Consumer Queen
Frugal Upstate
Mrs. Micah
Coupon Cravings
Coupon Princess Goes Blogging
I’ve Paid For This Twice Already
Bearable Deals
All Things Frugal

0 comments: