Saturday, January 10, 2009

Savings Saturday

Well I must say - I am pretty proud of myself. I just submitted 3 pieces to one of my publishers and that should bring in about $10.00! Bringing in $10.00 this week will definitely help me reach my goals! If I do that for just 3 weeks I'll be over my goal of $25.00! I've also decided to do a new addition to Savings Saturday where I will track all the savings I have had from Sunday - Saturday! So far this week I have saved drumroll please:

$469.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO WHOOO WHOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am more than my way there to my $5000 goal for the year - then again I did spend some good cash this week - I really needed to stock up on some stuff so I won't be expecting to save that much money each week (probably about $100 a week). Check out Kingdom First Mom for a freebie round-up, and don't forget to check us out and Kingdom First Mom tomorrow for the CVS $5.00 challenge!

0 comments: