Saturday, January 10, 2009

Menus 4 Moms

Recently I was reading through a few blogs and a couple mentioned a site called Menus 4 Moms. Where each week you would get a meal plan delivered to your e-mail for that week. Well you know me - I just had to check it out to see if they had any "Frugal" meal plans - and they did! Unfortunately it costs $5.00 a month, or $60.00 a year. So if I signed up for that and The Grocery Game - I would be paying about $120 a year on online expenses. Now - believe me both of these sites are amazing resources and I highly reccommend them - but for me they weren't thing. Until I saw that Menus 4 Moms had a FREE Basic Meal Plan for five nights of the week, and all you had to do was subscribe! I just subscribed and thought I would share this "insider" tip of Menus 4 Moms. One day - I might even sign up for the Frugal Menu! Check it out here:

Free weekly menus with recipes and grocery list

0 comments: