Monday, August 24, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Hello Folks!

Today is Meal Plan Monday! I'm going to try a new format today in which I list the links to the recipe that I'm using! If it's a generic recipe I'll tell you what cookbook I use (a.k.a. hamburgers).

Monday -
Sloppy Joes (Found here: http://tinyurl.com/2kjfoe
Mixed Vegetables (Green Giant Steamers)

Tuesday -
Subway (We go once a month!)

Wednesday -
Chicken Noodle Soup (Frannie Farmer's Cookbook)
Potato Slices (Slice 3-4 potato's very thin and lay them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with some Oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes and up - depending on how done you like them)

Thursday -
Pasta Salad (Boil ANY variety of Pasta, let cool in fridge. Add in any type of vegetable you like and mix in 1/2 cup or more of Ranch dressing in depending on how much pasta you made - presto!)

Friday -

Saturday -
Leftover night!



0 comments: