Friday, February 6, 2009

Personal Break

Hello everyone...
A lot of stuff has been going on in my life lately, and I've just been a little overwhelmed. I've been working on our new site, trying to keep this blog going, running my normal life, and it's just been a lot. So I'm going to be taking a personal break for a few weeks, and will not be posting on Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. Hopefully when things get back to normal and a little less hectic - I will be able to continue with my daily posting. You'll probably see me here a lot on Fridays, Saturdays, Sunday's and Mondays, and definitely not Tuesdays/Wednesdays! I hope I have not lost any of my readers and will keep all of you in my mind. And don't worry, I'll still be posting the Drugstore deals! If you need to get in touch with me about anything just send an e-mail to thefreecentral@gmail.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Now in the meantime of my 2-day a week absence, I would love for you to check my 5 favorite blogs and enjoy them!

Kingdom First Mom

Being Frugal

New Frugal Mom

Deal Seeking Mom

Consumer Queen

1 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Hi Scooter,
I know what it's like to feel overwhelmed, especially as a blogger. Hope you enjoy your break!

Thank you so much for including my blog in your favorites! I greatly appreciate it.