Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello!

I'm so sorry that I've been so distant lately - just a lot going on here lately! I am sooo behind on posting the deals, and that's because I'm working on getting our new blog The Free Central Deals up! Lately I've been feeling like this blog has been bogged down lately with way too many deals. So what I've decided to do is post all of the supermarket deals and super store deals, and just post the Walgreen's, CVS, Rite-Aid, and best, best deals here! I've been trying to go towards frugalness a lot lately, and I promise you (yes promise!) that I will try my hardest to post some freebies! And maybe actually post a site of the day once in a while! Maybe by the end of the month - we may even have an actual website? Who knows! Thanks so much for reading the blog, I really appreciate all of your support.

0 comments: